Chat with an LDS missionary

Chat with an LDS missionary
Chat with a missionary

Friday, April 3, 2009

A blessing in my life!

So I was noticing during the day yesterday that my right upper arm, on the
underneath/inside felt rather raw-- like somehow I had scraped the skin
off or something.

So, when it kept hurting a bit more and more during the day, I finally
took my arm out of the long sleeve sweatshirt I had on to see if I could
see anything-- but there was nothing to see. Puzzling?

So in the evening, as it was still hurting with just the movement of my
arm, or the cloth ON my arm, I had Ray look at it, and then I was just
saying how it felt, and he couldn't SEE anything-

when I realized this felt just like my back did when I got the shingles
before!

TOTAL YIKES! -- So I asked Dad to give me a priesthood blessing right
THEN! He did, and I didn't notice any more pain all last night or this
morning!

I did get a runny nose in the night but I'm working with that with
airborne and flu remedy and I'll trade that for shingles ANY day! I feel
so blessed! Gramajane

No comments:

Post a Comment