What could be ANY reasons to not maintain an orderly clean home?
1. We hate feeling forced to do it
2. We like to choose what we do
3. We think it takes too much time
...4. We don't know how to do it faster
5. We like to do other things more
6. We don't believe it's really worth it
--- As it will just get messed up again
7. Cleaning isn't that fun or rewarding
8. We like to feel a little rebelious
9. We feel it is others messes not ours
10. We have so little time for us
11. We don't think it is all that bad
12. We wish someone else would do it
13. We don't really notice messing up
14. Messes don't really bother us much
15. Rich people have maids to clean
True or false?
1. Most rich people have clean houses?
2. Most dirty clutter is in poor homes?
3. It takes intelligence to keep orderly?
4. Things are found fastest in order?
5. More things are broken in disorder?
6. More accidents happen in disorder?
7. Clean orderly homes are healthier?
8. Keeping clean saves time and $ ?
9. Order = better looking clothes ?
10. We want to pay others $ to clean for us more than go on vacations?
11. We like visiting others more when their homes are clean & orderly?
12. More respect is given for order?
13. Disorganization takes more room?
14. God organizes & wants us to?
15. Most rich people clean their own homes themselves?
16. Really rich people have less things?
17. One can never get enough of what you don't need.
18. Clean during beats procrastination?
19. Dried on food takes longer to clean?
20. Fresh spots clean easier than old?
21. An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure?
22. A place for everything and everything in it's place works best for finding and using things.
23. Orderliness takes training and works best by loving example.
I'm still alive
7 months ago