Chat with an LDS missionary

Chat with an LDS missionary
Chat with a missionary

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

patience is a virture- I need to practice it seems :)

Today is Wed. the 19th of January- and we still have not heard any response from the most recent out of five banks we have worked with, on whether or not they will accept our request for a marine mortgage on our boat, thus allowing us to pay off other private debts to friends etc, and have enough to go forward with building a skiff and net to go fishing this summer.

Also, this morning I found on Meridian Magazine (online- free) an article that
seemed to be an answer to my hearts prayer for more peace of mind in these
days when it seems that the calamities of the end/beginning times are coming faster and faster, along with the bench marks that are to happen before Christ returns also getting met.

The article quoted Gods words to us for peace (this is just one quote) that "these things shall come to pass"
along with some doable things that I intend to get right on and do better (for those that I haven't done yet)

Hum, I think I should post that article HERE for others to be blessed too. :) I will go figure out how to do that now! May God continue to bless us with what we need!

No comments:

Post a Comment