Chat with an LDS missionary

Chat with an LDS missionary
Chat with a missionary

Saturday, March 7, 2009

life goes on- even when you want it to "pause".

Our kids and grand kids have all now left after the funeral of my Father- in -Law. The house is so quite. They all worked to try to clean up any messes they caused. Our sweet daughters and daughters- in -law, even helped move the furniture and pictures to new arrangements- to help us feel that things had changed IN the house, and to help us to quit automatically looking out the window to check on Great Grandpas light in his cabin- which will no longer be on at all.

My office now has most of the book shelves from the whole house in here. The books in them however are all out of order, and I will need to redo much of the upstairs as we took lamps and pictures from there for here, but it should be much easier to do research for my cyberspace missionary work. I still need to retrieve books I loaned to my sister- for her bare shelves- as it looks like their home will be at least a year more in remodel so she may as well unpack her books.

I'm SO VERY THANKFUL for my testimony of Jesus Christ and his re-established church- which brings me much peace and comfort at this time. Prayer is a huge blessing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment