Chat with an LDS missionary

Chat with an LDS missionary
Chat with a missionary

Thursday, February 19, 2009

hopef for my future

9. What are looking forward to in the far future (5-20 yrs) try to cover
different fields and different aspects of it and explain why.


A. In the far future- (I am not sure how much time that will be as I’m already 60), but I am looking forward to getting to live with my son Eric and his wife Tressa, and MAYBE they will at least have their youngest child still home with them, and maybe their other kids will come to visit often, so I can get to know them better too. I hope that all my children and grandchildren will want to visit with me and share their lives with me.

B. I do so hope that in the future, my husband and I can go on a couple mission, but he is such a workaholic, and we lost the majority of our assets which we had put all our savings into when others in our company forced it into bankruptcy- that we may not be able to afford to go unless something changes in a BIG way.

C. I look forward to getting to visit the Eastern USA, and Tour and follow the historic places where my church began. I want to visit the Sacred Grove, and the Kirtland temple and the Nauvoo Temple. I would like to go WITH as many of our family as we could, maybe in RVs or a really good Tour bus, so we could sit together and have seats that really recline too.

D. I would really enjoy going to Germany and seeing the town where my ancestors lived, the castle, and get to search and FIND all their names to do the family sealings, baptisms, and marriage sealings etc in the Temple for them.

F. I hope to be able to continue to do cyber missionary work, especially if we can’t go on a couple mission.

G. I hope to make our extra rooms in our Oakley home a Bed and Breakfast, and out WA. home into a vacation rental by owner. It has been fun to decorate them, and there is still more to do, to get them ready. Or if we could sell our WA home, then we could pay off this one, and hopefully get some health insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment